Monday 31 March 2014

Re-Gen Cream Review || bckysklly


Hello!
So once again I've been really bad at keeping up to date with blog posts, however I've spent my last few days watching Zoella's Youtube back catalog and discovered this amazing product!

Re-Gen Cream is a multi-use skin care cream which boasts to moisture and improve the appearance of your skin and also help combat dry and blemished skin and also fade any signs of stretch marks or spot scarring!
I suffer really badly with spot scarring on my face due to having really bad skin from the age of fourteen onwards, especially on my forehead and chin! Over the years I've tried so many different methods to fade the horrible marks that have been left behind by this which has ended up me wasting silly amounts of money on products that don't work, and now I finally feel as if I've found the product that can help me!
I apply the cream morning and night and so far I've used it for around a week and I can already see a noticeable difference in my skin.

While I don't think that this product stops any breakouts, and I've never suffered from dry skin, this is definitely going to be a staple in my skin care routine until my skin is completely flawless (so I'm probably going to be purchasing this for the rest of my life). I'll probably post some progress pictures when I've used this for a little longer on how well this is working on my skin, and will hopefully get some amazing results!


Re-Gen Cream is £3.99 for a 125ml pot and you can purchase it from here!

Have you used this cream before? If so, how did it work for you? Let me know!






No comments:

Post a Comment