Saturday 8 February 2014

February Wishlist! || bckysklly



Ok, can someone just double check that I'm not dreaming about it being February already?! Although we're still full swing into the winter season, I'm already wanting to start preparing for spring! This topshop shirt is gorgeous and I'm love with the T-bar shoes so I think I'll definitely be purchasing these on payday! I also can't wait to try the AA Easy Jean/Topshop Joni Jean dupe from ASOS, I've read great things about these and they're meant to be much more flattering than the Joni jeans (which I love!). A new phone is DEFINITELY on the cards, after dropping my phone down the toilet, getting it to work again, and then cracking the back of it, I have zero luck with any technology! My make up love affair is still going strong, and Impassioned is the next on my make up hit list, which I think I might get with my empties using back to mac. I'm sure I don't need to explain why I want the ring...look at it!

What are you wanting to get you ready for break? Are you any better at controlling your make up addiction than me? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment