Monday 31 March 2014

March Favourites! || bckysklly




So by the time I've actually posted this, it officially won't be March anymore, however it will be the early hours of April 1st, so I'm sure I'll get away with it!


So first up in my favourites this month is my much loved Naked 3 palette by Urban Decay. When I first got this, I was a bit worried about how much I'd use it, as I'm a proper neutrals girl. However after watching a couple of YouTube tutorials using this, it's crept up to being my favorite out of the Naked trio! I'm definitely going to be doing a more in depth review of this as it has some gorgeous colours in!
Next is the lips! I'm a Mac lipstick hoarder and I have too many for having only one mouth! This month, my new addition to the family was from the limited edition Fantasy of Flowers collection, a shade called 'Snapdragon'. It's a lustre finish, which I haven't tried before, and is a gorgeous pinky/purple with blue tones. As this is part of a limited edition collection it won't be around much longer, but I do think some online stockists may still have this so snatch it up while you can! Another new lip favourite of mine is the Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms and I bought these in the colours 'Audacious' and 'Elusive' and I absolutely love them! They have a lovely minty smell which makes you feel as if they're doing something good to your lips, probably not but it's a nice smell to sit under my nostrils all day ha! These also come in a high shine glossy lacquer as well, which is next on my list!
I've also recently stopped biting my nails (hallelujah!) so I've been splurging on lots of different nail polishes. My favourite I've purchased so far is one of the Barry M Gelly Range in the colour 'Blueberry'. The smell of this is a bit off putting but I can easily look past that thanks to the high shine glossy finish this gives my nails and it's such a gorgeous colour too!
And lastly, the face stuff! I always find myself in a bit of a pickle when it comes to finding a foundation I love, and I must of wasted hundreds of pounds doing this. I tend to find an amazing foundation and after a week my skin decides it doesn't want to embrace it anymore and it just reacts horribly with me. Fingers crossed that up to now Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 'Light Vanilla' has managed to survive this curse! It tends to last me throughout the day and doesn't feel too heavy on my skin, meaning it never goes horribly cakey like most other foundations do with my skin! This is my second month of using this daily and I still love it so hopefully I may have found my staple foundation at a bargain £10! Then comes my ultimate holy grail skin care product, La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo. This product is AMAZING. I suffer with quite bad skin whether it's spots or scarring from spots and this helps to combat both of those. It's about £15 a tube but you need to use the tiniest bit morning and night so it does last quite a long time. I love this product and have done for a while now so it's a definite must in my skin care routine. 

And that's it for my favorites of March! I can't quite believe that's it's April already and that I'm going to be 21 in 6 little months! Does anyone else think that this year is disappearing stupidly quick?!

What have you favourites been this March? Are any the same as mine? Comment and let me know!




No comments:

Post a Comment