Tuesday 12 November 2013

Glossy box November 2013 || bckysklly







After a year of a life without Glossy box, I finally bit the bullet and subscribed again and I am seriously impressed with my first box!
Inside my box I received:
Vichy Idelia Life Serum - £29.50 for 30ml
Emite Make Up Micronized Eyeshadow in Dams - £16.80 for 1.48g
Yves Rocher France Hand Cream - £1.95 for 75ml
Elegant Touch Rapid Dry For Nails - £3 for 125ml
Scholl Dry Skin Exfoliator Skin Care - £4.49 for 60ml

Overall I feel like I've got a really good mixture of products this month which I'll get a lot of use out of. I've been looking for a pearly white eyeshadow for a while now and this one seems to be really pigmented so I'm really happy about getting this in my box.  The hand cream has a gorgeous raspberry smell and I already can't stop using it! I will definitely be purchasing this again when I've used it all, especially with it being so cheap! I also love the little Vichy testers as I love their dermablend concealer so I'm excited to try more of their products! I've not opened the dry skin exfoliator yet, but you can't really go wrong with soft feet can you?! The only product I'm disappointed with is the rapid nail drying spray, purely because I can't get out of the habit of biting my nails so it's pretty useless for me until I get a bit of willpower, but 4/5 ain't half bad!

Overall, I'm really impressed with Novembers Glossy Box and I'm already counting down the days for my December box to be delivered!

Did you get a Glossy Box this month? What do you think of the products you got inside? Let me know!





No comments:

Post a Comment