Wednesday 6 November 2013

My week (which is actually a month) in photos! || bckysklly

1. I met up with my friend who I only get to see a few times a year because she lives all the way in Hastings! 2. Finally got my crappy heart tattoo covered with a pretty rose. 3. Spent my 20th birthday with some amazing people... 4. And with my favourite band! 5. I started getting a bit braver with my make-up by going for bold eyes AND lips. 6. I spent my Halloween dressed up as a minion from Despicable Me. 7. Ruby Woo finally joined my mac collection! 8. I saw Bring Me The Horizon in Manchester, amazing and mental gig!


As I'm getting back into blogging, I will try and make this a weekly thing and not go a month without updating you with my boring pictures! But for now, you can have my October-November instagram posts!



If you want to see what I get up to on a daily basis, follow me on instagram @becckss



No comments:

Post a Comment