Saturday 4 October 2014

Mini KIKO Cosmetics Haul! || bckysklly

Hi everybody! With having my birthday this month, I had a bit of extra cash lying round so I decided to treat myself to some new make up from the Italian brand, KIKO Cosmetics! I didn't buy loads, because I'm trying to curb my spending to I can begin to save for my holiday, but I did get a few new goodies to try out!



The quality of this brand really reminds me of MAC, especially the lipsticks. They also sell an eyeshadow in the colour Light Gold, for around £6, which is an almost exact dupe of the illustrious MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Whisper of Gilt, which can sometimes sell for £100+ online!

The website has a minimum spend of £25 and as the eyeshadow was my main reason for ordering, I chucked a couple of other things in my basket to try out. The blusher is limited edition (and also the pinkest blush I own!) and it's really pigmented and long lasting.

The darker pink lipstick is in the shade Pink Carnation and is a matte finish which currently comes in some snazzy limited edition packaging making it appear much more expensive than the £5.50 I paid for it! I also bought a Smart Lipstick in the shade Peach. The finish of this isn't named but I'd say using MAC terms, it's at the cremesheen end of the scale!
To further boost my basket, I thought I'd try out a concealer, as I'm still on a mission the beat the eye bags! I haven't actually used this yet but I'm sure a blog post will follow if I'm successful in my battle!

KIKO also threw in an After Sun Balm as a little freebie, however living in England I can't see me using this much, I think I'll stash it away for my holiday to Florida next year!

I'm really impressed with KIKO up to now, they offer free delivery on all new accounts first orders, and you can upgrade to tracked delivery for £2 in addition to this, which is amazing considering it is coming all the way from Italy! 

I can definitely see myself becoming a firm customer of KIKO's so I'd love to know if any of you have any favourite products you'd recommend! Let me know in this comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment