Friday 26 September 2014

Topshop Lipstick Review - Straight Ace \ The Damned || bckysklly

Hi guys! Look at me, blogging twice in one week, I must be ill! Today was my favourite day of the month, payday! I'm currently off work because I've booked time off for my birthday so it only seemed right to spend it shopping! I've ordered a lot of goodies online while I'll have posts about over the next few weeks but for now, my new found lipstick love!


I only own one other Topshop lipstick, which is Infrared and I love it so much so I don't know why I've never bought any more! They retail at £8 per lipstick which is amazing, however there is currently a 2 for £12 offer on so it only seemed right to pick up two!



(L-R The Damned, Straight Ace)

I'm feeling very autumny at the minute, so I picked up two vampy shades which I'm in love with already! The shades I picked were The Damned (dupe for MAC Rebel) and Straight Ace (dupe for MAC Heroine). They have a gorgeous creamy formula which is really moisturising and lasts ages, plus they're really pigmented too!


(L-R Straight Ace, The Damned)

I'm definitely going to purchase some more Topshop lipsticks now that my favourite MAC Lipsticks have gone up a sneaky 50p (trust me, it adds up!) Do any of you have any suggestions on nice colours in the range? I think 'Brighton Rock' is next on my list!

Do you own any other shades from the range? Have you ever used any other make up from the Topshop range?
Let me know in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment