Monday 22 September 2014

Naked2 Basics + Swatches! || bckysklly

Hello strangers! So as per usual, I haven't blogged in forever! In fact, since I last blogged, I've got a new job AND I've found out I'm going to be an aunty for the first time! How exciting?!
Speaking of exciting, I was lucky enough to nab one of Naked 2 Basics palettes that were on sale on my favourite ever website, Cohorted, last week.

If you don't know about Cohorted yet, you need to! It's basically a way to get your favourite beauty products with amazing discounts. Can't go wrong with that can you?




As far as I'm aware, the Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics palette hasn't been released in the UK yet, so I feel extra special to have my hands on it already! The colours are gorgeous and I can't wait to have a play around with them. They're all matte shades, but feel super creamy/velvety when applied.


Sorry about the really bad swatches! Left - without flash, Right - with flash. You can see how pigmented the colours are from these swatches, and they're so pretty too!

The Naked2 Basics palette will retail for £22, but I recommend heading over to Cohorted were I nabbed mine for an amazing £15!

What's been your best Cohorted bargain? Will you be getting Naked2 Basics when it's released? Let me know!



2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I've only just discovered what Cohorted is. Can't believe I've missed out on it the pallette though, dang! looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! They seem to be putting the palette on there every couple of weeks and it sells for £15.40 everytime! They have the Too Faced chocolate bar palette on there this week which I'm tempted by!

      Delete