Tuesday 13 May 2014

Song of the week! || bckysklly

Hello guys! So as I said a couple of weeks ago, every Monday I'll be posting a new song which has caught my eye (or ears!) this week. Now, if any of you are alert, you'll realize it's Tuesday and my last SOTW was nearly 3 weeks ago now! My bad! I've been working like a mad women lately so it slipped my mind but I'll carry on as of now, promise!


This week I've picked Birthday by Katy Perry, off her current album Prism. I've been a massive Katy-Cat since she first came onto the scene with 'I Kissed A Girl' and 6 years down the line she's still one of my favourites. It seems she's the only artist I'm listening to lately as I'm going to see her on her Prismatic World Tour next week and I'm getting myself super excited!
Birthday is a classic Perry song, cheeky lyrics and a song that you find yourself singing none stop from the moment you hear it. It's the fourth release of her album and I think she's still on top form. She seems to be the musical equivalent of Marmite but I definitely have a love of her that doesn't seem to be going away anytime soon!


Here's the hilarious video for Birthday, which without fail I tear up at the princess bit everytime I watch!




Are you a lover or Ms Perry? Are you going to see her on tour? Let me know in the comments!


2 comments:

  1. Hey I nominated you for the Liebster Award over on my blog.
    http://abigails-thoughts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I was recently nominated for ‘The Liebster Award’, and I have nominated you for it too! :) Just follow the instuctions on my blogpost at this link: http://annamerritt.blogspot.co... l and answer the questions at the bottom of the page ❁ love Anna xxx
    http://annamerritt.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete