Tuesday 6 May 2014

Mini Benefit Haul! || bckysklly

Hi guys! Apologies for my lack of posts for the past few weeks, I seem to have been working none stop lately so I've not had a moment spare! I received a great little delivery in the post today, so I thought this could break up the dry spell!
Benefit are possibly my favourite beauty brand out there. Their tongue in cheek product names and eye-catching packaging really brighten up my dressing table, and if my skin agreed with their foundation, I do believe my everyday face would consist of solely Benefit products!
I purchased these three items from home shopping website QVC, who currently stock a huge variety of fabulous Benefit products, of which are usually much cheaper than buying them from another stockist. I purchased 'the POREfessional' which retails at £24.50, 'they're real! mascara' which retails at £19.50 and 'Hoola' which retails at £23.50, yet thanks to QVC I paid £49.20 for the lot, which is a massive saving of £18.30! QVC also offer Easy Pay Installments on selected items, which allow you to split the cost of your purchase over 2-3 months, which is amazing for any money conscious beauty lovers! The products are often sold as bundles and this was dubbed as 'The Iconic Collection' and I definitely agree with that!
These three items NEED to be included in any make up lovers collection. I'm a falsies lover, and I will wear them for any occasion as I was blessed with short. stumpy eyelashes. However, whenever I've used 'they're real' I actually feel comfortable enough to not have to reach for my lash glue, as it really does make a massive difference in the length of your eyelashes!
As well as stumpy lashes, Mother Nature also blessed me with a massively greasy t-zone, and no matter what primer I tried, my make up still ended up off my face by the end of the day. However, after getting a little POREfessional primer in my 'How To Look The Best At Everything!' kit, I fell in love! I honestly feel like there is witchcraft going on at Bene-towers, as this product holds my make up like a dream, and has the added bonus of making it feel ultra silky smooth too. Result!
Lastly is a product by Benefit I haven't actually tried before, but from reading reviews I've been keen to get my hands on it, so I couldn't ignore it when I found it in this offer! As a naturally pale girl, I love being able to brighten my look up with a tan from time to time, and the colour of Hoola is perfect for doing just that. It's not orange-y like most bronzers I've used before, and it's COMPLETELY matte, which means you completely eliminate the chance of looking like a twilight extra!

I'm so excited to finally add these items to my make up collection, and if you'd like to discover the wonderful section of Benefit that QVC has to offer, you can do that here!

Do you have any benefit favourites in your collection? Have you used any of these products before? 
Let me know!


1 comment:

  1. Hey I have nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. http://abigails-thoughts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete