Monday 21 April 2014

Song of the week! || bckysklly

To break up the beauty posts, every Monday I'm going to post a song of the week! I've recently found myself stuck in a musical rut, listening to the same few bands and shunning any new music, so I set myself a mission to discover some artists that I haven't listened to before, or new music from artists I used to love and just stopped paying attention to.
So, for my first 'Song of the Week', I'm choosing a song from Paolo Nutini's new album 'Caustic Love'. I used to be a massive fan of Paolo when I was still in school. but he went away for a while and now his finally back. It takes a great artist for me to listen to their music and love it first time, and there isn't one song off the new album I don't already love.
The song I've chosen is 'Iron Sky'. The lyrics are gorgeous and this is an amazing perfomance from Abbey Road studios. I adore Paolo's slower songs off his earlier albums and this one is no exception. Have a listen to this and let me know what you think!


What new music have you discovered lately? Is there any bands you'd recommend to me? Let me know!


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog for the info! http://emilylaura19.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog design is so cute! Love this song btw x


    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete