Wednesday 16 April 2014

April Wishlist! || bckysklly

5. 'The Moodys' Sunglasses by Unif
6. MAC Cosmetics 266 Small Angle Brush
7. MAC Cosmetics 217 Blending Brush

Once again, I can't deal with the fact we're another month into the year, it's going crazily fast and we're finally into spring, meaning it's time to start stocking up on sunglasses and sandals! These platforms from La Moda are amazing! They have so many gorgeous pairs of shoes on this site so I can't wait to get my hands on a pair! Another must have for me this year is going to be the UNIF Moodys. I wanted these sunglasses all last year but by the time I could afford them, it was already autumn! They come in 4 different shades, but these rainbow ones are my favourite of the bunch! I'm also in desperate need of getting my hands on the LORAC PRO palette, however I'm finding it super difficult to find it anywhere that ships to the UK, if you know anywhere this can be found, let me know! My brush collection is always crying out for new additions, and I know these two brushes are a staple in any make up addicts collection, and since I've misplaced my usual brow brush, it only seems right to be adding the 266 to my collection! I'm also loving Tanya Burr's nail varnishes that she's brought out, the this colour is my favourite as I'm loving duck egg blue at the moment, such a gorgeous colour for spring! There's also a range of lipglosses that Tanya has created, but I'm more of a lipstick girl myself! Lastly, a product that is probably going to be on my wishlist for the rest of my life, the beautiful Michael Kors Selma bag. I honestly feel like I need this bag in my life, but the scary price tag is stopping us from being together, once I've paid off my holiday, I feel like I'm finally going to bite the bullet and get this!

What's on your list for your spring essentials? Do you have a high end product you need in your life? Let me know in the comments!



4 comments:

  1. Love the sunglasses!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wishlist!

    I've never tried anything from Lorac before but the palette is very famous and looks amazing! It's a pity it's not more easy to get hold of though! xx

    The Miss Beauty Saver Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey just so you know I've nominated you for the Liebster award over on my blog, check it out :).
    Kristy | http://itsablondiiething.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/liebster-award-o.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you so much! this is such a good idea, definitely going to take part in this! x

      Delete