Wednesday 6 November 2013

November Wishlist! || bckysklly



So as you'll be able to tell I've been extremely missing in action in my blogging habits lately! I've decided that since it's winter, and I'm going to be indoors wrapped up in numerous layers more than usual, I'm going to blog more as well!
I thought I'd start my 'big comeback' with all the things I'd like this month! I've recently started a new job and I've finally been able to buy things I've lusted after for ages so these items are definitely next on my hit list, and winter coming fast, do I really need a better excuse than to buy coats, boots and gorgeous thick jumpers?! I've also been bitten by the beauty bug lately, and seem to spend most of my money on cosmetics. I fell in love with the Urban Decay Naked 1 & 2 Palettes so I'd love to add some more Naked products to my collection!

Are you ready and wrapped for winter yet? Leave me comments and tell me what purchases you'd like to grab this season!


No comments:

Post a Comment