Tuesday 2 June 2015

Tarte Tartelette Palette Review || bckysklly

It's been a while since I've written a blog post, so I'm hoping I can still remember how to spell!

Today I'll be writing about the love of my life that exists in the form of an eyeshadow palette, the Tarte 'Tartelette' palette.




I've been lusting after this palette for so long but didn't want to pay to have it imported from America as Tarte is very limited in the UK, so I'm sure you can imagine how happy I was to see it on QVC for the bargain price of £28.92!

My parcel arrived within two days of purchasing and I felt like I was a child waking up on Christmas morning opening it up. The palette contains 12 matte shades that are really pigmented and long lasting, plus they blend like a dream! The packaging is gorgeous in a hard plastic case so it feels quite luxurious and has a good sized mirror which would make this great for travelling.

The Tartelette palette is currently only avaliable on the waitlist on QVC, but there's plenty more Tarte goodies to fawn over in the mean time!

What's your favourite product from Tarte? Let me know in the comments!







No comments:

Post a Comment