Friday 1 March 2013

Instagram Diary February 2013! || bckysklly


1. I started my new job at Frankie & Benny's. I was actually so nervous to start but I've been there a week now and I love it! 2. I began to appreciate my sisters doll collection, as these dolls actually are kinda cool! 3.Proud of myself and sticking to my 'giving up chocolate for lent' and having a lemon muffin! 4. Clothes sort out found this gem of a skirt that makes me feel like a Disney princess! 5. I decided to kill my hair off a little bit more and go blonder and get rid of my god awful roots! 6. Spent every free moment with this guy! 7.Wreck It Ralph is genuinely the best film I've seen in a while, recommend it to everyone! 8. Accidently made my hair a bit silver, toner overload!

Follow me on instagram! @becckss

No comments:

Post a Comment