Sunday 20 January 2013

Instagram diary! January 2013. || bckysklly



1.Me and Luke booked our first holiday together to Disneyland Paris! Roll on June! 2. I purchased my first pair of Kurt Geiger shoes for a bargain £25, gotta love sales! 3. I began saving for Disneyland in a very suitable savings box. 4. My 'oversized' cardigan is so oversized that it fits me and Luke in it. 5. It really felt like winter hit this week, I've had to get so wrapped up every day! 6.Managed to nab myself a full time job, shame about the 5am start involving lots of lonely waiting at the bus stop. 7. First proper snow in about 2 years, great excuse to be a big kid and play in it! 8. General vain selfie! Finally close to getting the hair colour I've wanted for years!

follow me on instagram! @becckss

No comments:

Post a Comment